Frankston High School is enriched by a strong international perspective; one which values the harmonious diversity of cultures in the life of the school. We currently have approximately 30 International Students from Germany, Italy, France, Brazil, United States, South Africa, Japan, China, Vietnam and Cambodia.
Students are given the utmost care and assistance during their time at Frankston High School. From the moment they arrive on the plane to their final farewell, we work to ensure they feel comfortable, safe and happy.
Services Provided for International Students
* International Student Director and International Student Coordinator
* Welcome at airport and transportation to Frankston
* Experienced, caring homestay families who live in close proximity to school
* Friendly counsellors to assist each student to achieve their potential at school
* Assistance with banking, public transport, medical needs, customs and culture
* Orientation program to help students settle into the school and local community
* Extended English Language program
* Translated school reports sent to parents
* Career advice
* Supervised trips around Melbourne and interstate
Registered provider: Department of Education and Training, Victoria Code: 00861K