2019 VCE RESULTS
Frankston High School’s 2019 results continue to be outstanding, allowing us to be justifiably proud of Frankston High School’s renowned reputation as a high performing academic school of excellence.
Highlights other than those featured on our front page include: –
- Frankston High School continuing to be the leading government school on the Peninsula and in fact obtaining results up with and ahead of many private schools.
- 12% of subject scores over 40 places Frankston High School within the top six of Metropolitan Government Coeducational and Non-select Entry schools in the State.
- A median subject score of 32 indicates that a typical Year 12 student at our school achieves significantly above average study scores compared to students in private and government schools across the State.
- The many students who were able to reach their full potential as a result of their commitment to their studies and the outstanding teaching at Frankston High School.
- Lucy Cripps achieved a 50 in the study of Physical Education.
These results reaffirm Frankston High School as one of the leading schools in the state.